The handset you see up top is Garmin’s first foray into Android, which they’ve lovingly dubbed the “nuvifone A50?.
They’re not saying which version of Android comes tucked in side (though Engadget has been tipped that it’s running 1.6, which seems perfectly likely), but here’s what we do know so far:
- Screen: 3.5 inch, Half VGA (480×320) capacitive touch screen
- Internal Storage: 4GB flash
- Camera: 3 megapixels with autofocus
- Hardware Features: microSD slot, accelerometer, compass, car mount and car charger included
- Software Features: Exchange support, Garmin navigation
There’s no word yet on pricing nor US availability, but look for it in Europe sometime in the next four months.