1. Liposuction: This popular procedures is used to remove excess fat from the body, neck, and chin. When done right the results are impressive, when done wrong lumps can occur.
2. Breast Implants: A larger breast size is desired by many woman. This is accomplished using either saline or silicone breast implants.
3. Cosmetic Eye Surgery: This anti-wrinkle procedure helps to minimize the appearance of aging skin around the eyes. Both upper and lower eye lifts are a popular procedure for the baby boomer generation.
4. Tummy Tucks: This is a popular body procedure after a pregnancy or losing a lot of weight. According to this tummy tuck forum, this procedure has a high satisfaction rate.
5. Breast Reduction: Many women who were born with above-average breasts choose to undergo breast reduction in order to make them smaller.
6. Rhinoplasty: This is a popular procedure for both males and females. Unfortunately, rhinoplasty causes a relatively high number of dissatisfied patients.
7. Face Lifts: For this wishing to pull the skin tighter to minimize wrinkles, a face lift is performed. Often times cheek implants or another form of cheek augmentation is done in conjunction with this anti-wrinkle procedure.
8. Breast Lift: Over the years gravity takes its toll on the breasts. This is why the breast lift procedure to lift them back up is so popular.
9. Forehead Lift: This is a less invasive procedure than a face lift. A forehead lift is done for those that only want to target the forehead.
10. Male Breast Reduction: This is an extremely popular procedure for males. Some develop fatty deposits in their breasts or hormonal imbalances trigger the abnormal creation of breast tissue. Either way, this procedure corrects the problem.
Have You ever doing one of those most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world?